Please find the relevant answer to any of the questions below.
- Who is responsible for the personal data collected on this website?
- Do special rules apply if you are under the age of 18?
- Why and on what legal basis do we process your personal data?
- May we use your personal data for further purposes and share it with third parties?
- Do we collect and process automated data?
- What happens to information provided or exchanged by email and feedback facilities, and in chat rooms, notice boards, newsgroups on your website?
- How can you ensure that your personal data remains accurate?
- Is your personal data secured?
- What happens to your personal data submitted to other websites?
- Who is responsible for personal data of others provided to you?
- Can we send personal data abroad?
- What are your rights and how can you contact us?
2. Who is responsible for the personal data collected on this website?
The information you provide through this website is controlled by Kronoplus Limited (hereinafter also referred to as "we" or "us"), a company registered in Malta with the registration number MT26703015, whose registered office is at 183 Argali House, Triq il-Fortizza, Mosta, Malta. You can reach us by e-mail at email@example.com.
3. Do special rules apply if you are under the age of 18?
If you are under 18 years old please do not send us your personal data (for example your name, address or email). If you are under 18 years old and you wish to ask a question or use this website in a way which requires you to submit your personal data, please do so in a way strictly related to the tasks assigned to you by your superiors as part of your profession and in coordination with your superiors, or do so through your parent or guardian.
4. Why and on what legal basis do we process personal data?
We collect and process personal data in order to:
- respond to queries or requests submitted by you
- process orders or applications submitted by you
- administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us
- anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you
- create products or services that may meet your needs
- conduct internal market research and tracking of sales data.
- informing you about our products and services, which may include contacting you by email or telephone
- giving the personal data to Kronoplus Limited licensees and selected third parties allowing them to send you information which may be of interest to you (such as product or service information).
We process your personal data based on the following legal basis:
- Processing your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or at your request (Art. 6 (1) b) GDPR).
- Processing your personal data is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of our licensees and other third parties. (Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR).
- Based on your consent to process your personal data (Art. 6 (1) a) GDPR).
- Due to a legal obligation (such as legal retention obligations) (Art. 6 (1) c) GDPR).
5. May we use your personal data for further purposes and share it with third parties?
- to the extent you consented to such transmission: When data is collected you will be informed of the recipient or categories of recipients;
- as part of the processing of your inquiries and/or your orders and your use of our services: to subcontractors commissioned by us to whom we transmit only such data as is required to fulfill the respective assignment and such contractors shall use such data for specific purposes only;
- as part of processing activities pursuant to Article 28 of the GDPR: to external service providers whom we have selected diligently and have commissioned and who are bound by our instructions and by the provisions of the GDPR and are controlled on a regular basis; and
- in compliance with legal obligations: to parties authorized to obtain such personal data.
6. Do we collect and process automated data?
We may collect some information about your use of this website automatically. As with every other web service, our server collects information automatically and stores it temporarily in server log files if the site connects to our servers. In those event, we collect the following data which for technical reasons we need if we are to display the contents of the Site to you and to ensure the stability and security thereof (legal basis: Article 6 (1) f) of the GDPR):
- the IP address of the computer from which the inquiry is sent;
- the file inquired about by the client;
- the http response code;
- the Internet page from which you are visiting (referrer URL);
- the date and time the server inquiry is sent;
- the type and version of the browser used; and
- the operating system on the computer sending the inquiry.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (hereinafter, “Google”). Google Analytics uses small text files, referred to as cookies, which are saved on your computer to facilitate analysis of your website use. The information generated by cookies regarding your use of this website typically is transmitted to and saved on a Google server located in the United States. If and when IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will truncate your IP address for transmission among member states of the European Union or to other member states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will your full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the United States and then truncated. At the request of the operator of this website, Google will use the information to evaluate your use of this website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide the operator of this website with other services relating to website activity and Internet use.
According to Google, the IP address transmitted from your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data held by Google.
You may refuse the saving of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser software; however, please note that if you do so you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. In addition, you can object to Google’s collection of data generated by cookies which data relates to your use of this website (including your IP address) as well as to Google’s processing of the data. To do so, download and install the browser plug-in available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
This website uses Google Analytics with the addendum _anonymizeIp(). This means that IP addresses are truncated before being processed and cannot be associated with individual persons. In the event a personal association to you of any data collected in connection with you is possible, such association is excluded without delay and the personal data is erased immediately.
We use Google Analytics regularly to analyze and enhance the use of our website. The resulting statistics allow us to improve our offerings and make them more interesting for you, the user. In exceptional cases in which personal data is transmitted to the United States, Google is bound by the EU-US Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework). The legal basis of our use of Google Analytics is Article 6 (1) p. 1 f) of the GDPR.
8. What happens to information provided or exchanged using the different possibilities on our website?
General use of our Website
If this website offers any email, feedback, chat room notice board or newsgroup facilities, etc., we may collect the information that you provide or exchange through such facilities. Generally, your provision of your personal data to us through our Site (your last name, first name, e-mail address and/or postal address) is voluntary. This data is used to let you use our facilities in the Site, process your inquiries and/or your orders, The legal basis for this is Article 6 (1) b) of the GDPR or Article 6 (1) f) of the GDPR. Please note that we cannot be responsible for other parties' use of the information that you make available through such facilities. Please be careful about what personal information you disclose through such facilities.
With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
For the registration to our newsletter we use dedicated web-form. In addition, we store the time of registration. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address and name. The indication of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation we will save your data for the purpose of sending you the newsletter (legal basis is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. a DS-GVO).
You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this analysis, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent single-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations we link the data mentioned in Article 6 above and the web beacons with your e-mail address.
Applying for Job Opportunities
Within the scope of our career page you can apply for unsolicited or specific job offers. For this we offer you the possibility to use our application portal. You also have the opportunity to register in our application portal. Your data (name, e-mail address, contact details, application documents) will only be processed within the scope of the respective job advertisement (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DSGVO, § 26 BDSG) or within the scope of your consent for use for further job offers (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) DSGVO). If you have given us your consent to process your application data, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
Note on sensitive data: We expressly draw your attention to the fact that applications, in particular CVs, certificates and other data submitted by you to us, may contain particularly sensitive information about mental and physical health, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, memberships in a trade union or political party or about sex life.
The data transmitted will be deleted after 3 years from the registration date or in case you have revoke your consent. You can revoke your consent at any time by sending e-mail to email@example.com.
9. How can you ensure that your personal data remains accurate?
We aim to keep our personal data about you as accurate and up-to-date as possible. If we are aware that your data is incorrect, we will contact you to get the correct information or - if not possible - delete your data. However, you have the possibility to review or change the personal data collected about you. Therefore, please contact us as set out below under section 15 ("How can I contact you?").
10. Is your personal data secured and how long do you store my data?
We have implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy and the information collected from your use of this website from unauthorized access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.
We will erase the data collected from you when saving such data no longer is required or, depending on statutory retention obligations, we will restrict the processing of such data. The legal basis for this is Article 6 (1) b) of the GDPR or Article 6 (1) f) of the GDPR.
11. What happens to your personal data submitted to other websites?
12. Who is responsible for personal data of others provided to us?
14. Can we send personal data abroad?
Kronoplus Limited has licensees all over the world, which maintain databases in different jurisdictions. Kronoplus Limited may therefore transfer your data to its licensees and outside partners abroad. If the level of privacy protection assured by law in a foreign country does not comply with internationally recognized standards according to the list published by the Swiss Federal Data Protection Commissioner or has an adequate data protection level recognized by the European Union, we ensure that your data will be transferred to databases in such countries only if the receiving party has agreed to keep your personal data equally confidential and secure (by entering into model contract clauses e.g.).
15. What rights do you have and how can you contact us?
You have the following rights vis-à-vis us regarding your personal data. You have the right to
- rectify or erase,
- restrict processing,
- object to processing, and
If you would like to contact Kronoplus Limited about your rights, please contact our webmaster [firstname.lastname@example.org].
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority if you are not satisfied with our processing of your personal data.
Copyright © Kronoplus Limited 2020