Kronochem products ensure quality products, low emission and efficient production
Using state-of-the-art integrated resin plants, Kronochem produces high quality cost-effective resins tailored to specific demands.
Kronochem produces a wide range of chemicals:
- UF, MUF and MF resins for particleboard (PB), medium density fibreboard (MDF) and high density fibreboard (HDF), including flooring
- resins for oriented strand board (OSB)
- impregnation resins for paper and glass fibre
- formalin in a broad range of concentrations and stabilisations
- urea formaldehyde concentrate (UFC)
- spray dried UF and MF based resins for the woodworking industry and special applications, such as the automotive industry
- speciality resins for plywood, veneering, construction glue and doors
- additives including catchers, accelerators and hardeners
- paraffin wax emulsions for wood applications
Kronochem offers a full range of systems for the woodworking industry. These include lowest emission resins for wood-based panels (E-1, E-LE, CARBII, JIS or “As Wood” specifications), hardeners, accelerators, catchers and paraffin emulsions.
To optimise logistics Kronochem runs the biggest and most modern methanol terminal on the Baltic Sea.
Our Kronochem team will answer any questions you might have; please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to get back to you as quickly as possible.