Sustainable forestry & Certification
Lowest possible environmental impact
We supply wood-based panel products certified by the Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification schemes (PEFC) or Forest Stewardship Council®(FSC®). These products use timber from verified well managed forests, which ensures a renewable and sustainable resource.
Together with our suppliers, we strive to achieve the lowest possible environmental impact.
- We ensure the lowest possible environmental impact to soil, water and air
- We promote maximum recycling of our wastes as well as we accelerate recycling of waste wood from other producers
- We handle, use, store and destroy chemicals in environmentally, healthy and safe ways
- We are a member of the Economic Chamber of FSC® and work further on promoting their initiative in our industry
- We support the FSC® Vancouver Declaration for more sustainable sourcing of forest products and increase in the use of materials from responsibly managed forests